Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby Legs

Goodness gracious.
 I could kiss those cheeks all day long :)
 And those feet. And those hands.
 But for sure those cheeks.
 Ok, enough of that. I bought Ryan some Baby Legs and they arrived this week! I'm so excited! They are so cute!! Ryan's little legs are so cute and chubby and now they are warm, cute and chubby!
 I bought 4 pairs and I have plans to buy more. Uh oh. But really, they are cute and practical.  Right now they keep her legs warm, make diaper changes super fast and eventually, when she starts crawling, they will protect her knees. I was a little worried that they would be too tight at the top {her legs are chubby} but the elastic is forgiving and I don't feel like they are too tight or too loose.
One more reason to love her baby legs. Not that I needed one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment