Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cousin Fun

 Bored? I wouldn't say bored... lazy might describe this past week for us though. :) Well, at least the kids got to be lazy.  Beckett had his last day of MDO for this year. Crazy!
 Ryan kept busy by walking. Walking, walking, and more walking.
 We had cousin Arleigh over again. He and Ryan have so much fun!
 Beckett and I were having a serious conversation about the two babies and, of course, his dinosaurs.
 Beckett taught Arleigh how to growl like a dino.
 Ryan and Arleigh passed this play phone back and forth.
This series of pictures makes me laugh:
On your mark...
 Get set...
 Go!
Arleigh wins!

Ryan showed off her walking skills, she may not have gotten the phone first, but she is not to be outdone ;)




I have to say, if this week is any indication, we will have a pretty fun, maybe-even-lazy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment