Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ryan: 11 Months

I'm going to ignore the fact that my baby will be 1 in less than a month. Thanks for understanding.

Ryan is such a happy girl! I love love love her personality! She is laid back and fun. Getting her to smile doesn't take much.  She loves a lot of things.  Her brother is still her favorite :)


She is getting so big! 12-18 month clothes are pretty much what she's in. 6-12 onesies still fit but other than that we've moved up!

Ryan is also pretty independent.  She can entertain herself for a while as long as she is surrounded by her toys. She loves to play in her room and loves it when Reggie is hanging out with her.


She has discovered the toilet paper roll. So far that's really the only "I can't believe I didn't remember to put that out of her reach" moment we've had.

Bubble Guppies is by far her favorite tv show. She really doesn't watch anything else, but if Bubble Guppies are on- she is tuned in!

Ryan loves to pull herself up on anything and everything.  She has started trying to let go... I have a feeling she will be walking before long.



She is still a good eater.  She pretty much feeds herself everything.  Yogurt and applesauce are the only things I have to feed her.  She is also starting to catch on to the sippy cup concept.  She will eat anything I put on her tray, but her favorite food right now would have to be cheese.  She eats cheese everyday at lunch time and gets SO excited when I set it out on her tray!


She is getting better about nap time- sleeping longer at one time.  She still wakes up hungry at night but I'm hoping that since she is weaned now that stops soon.

She has 6 teeth but I'm pretty sure she has at least 2 more coming in (I think I said this last month too...).

Ryan makes the funniest faces! I love how she scrunches her nose and now she says "Ooooooo" and gives big slobbery kisses.  Beckett loves to tickle her.




She is pretty loud. You never have to wonder where she is or when she is hungry.  She let's you know :)  Clapping and peek a boo are still her favorite games.

We absolutely love her and love seeing all the things that make her unique! She is such a fun and loving part of our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment