Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Driving Miss Ryan, Green Grass, and Picnic Table Painting

The weather has been beautiful so I thought I'd post some pictures from all the fun we've been having outside lately! I love our backyard. I love how green the grass is, Kenny gets full credit! I love our trees. I love how our kids play. I love Spring time! It can be rare, in Oklahoma, for us to have "Spring" for this long, so we are going to enjoy it as much as possible. :-)

 I love the faces Ryan makes!




 


Beckett follows Reggie like his shadow, it's pretty funny.
 When did he get to be this big?






I started out with the intention of doing some dot painting, I figured it would be cleaner than finger painting. The dot concept was quickly dismissed, that's ok. I'm not sure if it was actually cleaner to use q-tips, but at least we were outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment