Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Goin' to the Chapel!

Charly and Stephanie got married this weekend! Woo! :-)

It was a crazy weekend, but a fun weekend. We had a great time rehearsing and celebrating.

Ryan was a feisty flower girl. I spent most of my weekend chasing her, but at least she made it down the aisle... she ran down the aisle, but she made it :)
 

Beckett was so good. He hung out with all the guys at the rehearsal.

At one point, during the rehearsal, I couldn't find Ryan... Here's why:

Such a happy couple :)

The Wedding Day!

We got to the chapel early, Ryan practiced running down the aisle.




So pretty!

Isn't he such a handsome, big boy!?! There was a moment where his shirt was tucked in, his cuffs were buttoned, and his pants were covering his boots... but I didn't get a picture of that :) I love this picture.


We are so happy for the newest Mr. & Mrs. Childress! Congrats Charly and Stephanie!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, and YAY Ryan for making it down the aisle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! Thanks for everything this weekend! I add your new blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete