Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Arkansas


This week was really busy and this weekend has been no exception! On Saturday Beckett and I went over to Arkansas to see my dad and our good friends Jen and Hannah. We started out meeting Jen and Hannah at Starbucks to talk and catch up- unfortunately, we were so preoccupied with the kiddos squirming around that we didn't get any pictures :) Beckett and Hannah were very happy and very busy!

After our coffee break, we headed to my dad's house. They have a puppy named Libby and she was very excited to see Beckett- he was just her size! Beckett liked chasing her around and saying "dog" and "woo woo woo" (woof woof). We went to lunch with Dad and it was good to catch up!

Sunday was spent doing the usual cleaning and errands. Beckett and I added and extra errand to meet MiMi at the furniture store to pick out fabric for her new couch! B had a great time running around and through all the furniture displays! When we got home he still felt like running through the house with the TP... silly boy!

We've had such a fun weekend and we are really looking forward to the short work week and the fun holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. Lynnsey,
    I really enjoy reading your blog! Beckett is getting so big and adorable! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete