Beckett and I got to spend Wednesday together because I was off work for Veterans Day- we went to lunch with my Grandma, Beckett's "G.G.", it was a great time!
I ended up making an impromptu trip to Durant to see my friend Lauren on Saturday and today it has been rainy, so we've pretty much lounged around the house all day! It's been nice :)
Beckett is still growing and learning new things. Now, when Kenny blows his nose, Beckett tries to blow his too; he can tell you that the wheels on the bus go "rou n rou" (round and round) and he even turns his hands in circles; he also knows that the parents on the bus go "shhhh shhh"; and he won't always do it, but he can tell you that a turkey goes "gobb, gobb". I noticed today that he's got at least one more molar cutting in- ouch! And while he is still the best little shopper/errand runner he has figured how to turn around in the shopping cart and face forward on his knees- like he's the captain of the "ship"! It's still so fun to just watch him run around and discover new things!
So while I may not have pictures this week, at least there's a quick update!

No comments:
Post a Comment