Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Girl Time

We have been so busy the last 2 weeks!

I was super excited to get to spend some time with one of my favorite people! Lauren and I have been friends since college, we don't get to spend nearly enough time together because we live 3 hours apart, but we try to see each other as often as possible- last Friday we had a reason to have some fun! Jack Ingram is a country music singer and Lauren and I have seen him before, so we have a history with Jack.

Lauren drove to Tulsa and we loaded up to head to Miami, OK. The concert was so much fun- we had a great view!
After the show we were able to go backstage and spend some time with Jack (we're all friends now)!
The next morning we went to try on wedding dresses! Well, Lauren was trying them on... her friend Amy and I were "supervising". Here you can kind of see how they wrote "Lauren and Chad" in the dressing room mirror...
We're pretty sure Lauren found "the dress" so our girls weekend was both fun and successful. I can't wait for the next time we get to hang out- we always have so much fun and lots of laughs!

KOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment