Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monkey-ing Around

I was so glad Halloween was on a Saturday this year! We were able to have a lot of fun without rushing around.

We started off the day with a photo shoot at my friend Jackie's house. She and her husband Mark just had a baby 3 1/2 weeks ago! Their son, Ethan, and Michelle's (friend from work) son, Will, were going to be monkey's for Halloween just like Beckett! We decided this would be a great time to get all 3 boys together- Jackie's dog, Maddie, was nice enough to pose as their banana :)
Such a good dog!

Beckett was fascinated with the baby- this is him staring at Mark holding the Ethan...
Getting a dog, 2 toddlers and a newborn to pose was difficult, to say the least! We all just started snapping pictures hoping that one of them would turn out- this was the best I got. Ethan is so little his costume just swallowed him up- it was so cute!
Later that night, we headed over to Michelle and Tony's for dinner and some trick-or-treating. My mom and Grandma met us over there so they could join in the fun too!
I am still amazed by how much Beckett loved his costume! As soon as he got it on he was running around, having fun! I'm sure he was hot in there, but he never slowed down. Here he is with the lovely peacock, Emi...
When it was time to head out for some trick-or treating we put B in his stroller, I made some leaves so it looked like he was in a tree ;)

I love this picture because it looks like he's scared of the mummy (aka Dom)...
We tagged along for a few houses just to say that B had participated and then we left the big kids to head home. It was so fun to see Beckett getting excited about things and having new experiences. I hope that as he grows up, B continues to enjoy the fun of Halloween and being a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment