Before I discuss Halloween festivities I just want to make a note that today, Beckett is 15 months old. I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast! We have a doctor's appointment this week and I'm very anxious to see how tall he is. I feel like he's had at least one growth spurt in the past 3 months.
He continues to grow more independent and more loving every day. Some days he gives "kiss" after "kiss" after "kiss" and wants to snuggle up in our laps- even if it's just for 5 minutes.
He is still very busy- running everywhere! He loves to have something in his hands to hold or throw down. He is also still so happy. We get comments all the time about how happy he is. He is a little shy when he first meets new people or enters a new situation, but he quickly warms up and starts to "show off" for whoever will watch.
We are still fascinated and amazed by our little boy and we love him more and more everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment