Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lights & Garland & Trees... Oh My!

On the day after Thanksgiving I began taking down our Fall decorations and putting up all the Christmas decor. This is one of my favorite things to do! This year it was much more interesting since I had to find a way to "Beckett proof" everything!

Beckett loves the (shatter proof) ornaments and was so helpful...

Now that it's all done, we have a very decorated living room and dining room with a tree that is only half "ornamented" and lots of outlets and lighted garland to protect! I was actually kind of surprised how un-interested Beckett was in everything. He touched the tree and pulled on one of the two ornaments I left low enough for him to see and he tried to pull on the garland once but after the first over view he has been much more interested in his toys than all the lights! Works for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment