This weekend was very busy- I had my best friend's bridal shower in Stillwater, Kenny's been busy with his friends playing golf and Beckett has just been busy running around!
I have a few pictures from last week:
My mom brought Beckett a little panda bear from the San Diego Zoo, he LOVES it! He's been carrying it around since he got it.


He has also been carrying around a picture of GG (my grandma) and he will "give GG some love" and hug the picture while saying "awww"- it's so cute. However, he has "hidden" the picture and I have been looking for it ever since I took this pic...

I got his hair cut last week too... it's shorter than I would have liked, but I guess it's ok :) I think it makes him look so grown up!
Some new "tricks" he's learned:
crawling over the arms of the couch again, and again, and again;
he loves to get grapes out of the fridge all by himself (I keep them in a bowl where he can reach);
he can say just about anything- in his own way (he's figured out how to add the "k-uh" sound to the end of milk but he exaggerates it "kkkkhuh");
he still loves to talk to strangers :);
he can sing a couple of the Yo Gabba Gabba songs "Keep trying, Keep trying, don't give up, don't give up" and "hold stiiiiiiillllll, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" are his favorites. You can understand the tune better than the lyrics, it's so funny.
He still loves chalk and anything outside. He loves outside, loves loves loves outside.
He continues to be a picky eater, we never know what he's going to want to eat when. He is good about telling us what he wants and he will say "no" when he doesn't want something.
He is typically very happy, but when he's too tired, bored with something, or when he wants to go outside he will throw a fit if he doesn't get his way.
We are so in love and so thankful to have a happy, healthy, wonderful little boy! As always, we can't wait to see what he'll do next!

No comments:
Post a Comment