Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Lake Life- Part 3!

Beckett and I had another lake weekend! This time we were able to meet up with my cousins, Joe and Brenda and their girls Audrey and Catherine.  It was some long overdue "cousin time"- the kiddos had fun playing and the adults had fun catching up.

There was lots of dancing and playing.  Here's Beckett trying to fight the "force" of the Barbie's with his red car...

As usual, there was plenty of time for relaxing in between swimming at the Fin and Feather pool and playing on the porch.  Even Beckett stopped moving long enough to swing with Joe and the girls!



This was our first attempt with the sprinkler ball... the water pressure at the cabin was not enough to really get the full effect, it didn't stop the kids from playing and getting wet.  By the time I grabbed my camera the girls had run off again (this was not the fun distraction we had hoped for) but everyone splashed around as much as they could at one point or another!


I am so glad we were able to spend time with the Baird's and I think I can speak for Beckett when I say we can't wait for another cousin weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment