Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

DJ Lance Rock-ing: What we've been doing this week!

Beckett has been sick since Thursday night, thankfully, today he has felt better.  Needless to say we haven't done much.  It's so pitiful when he's sick, he just wants to be held.  This time he wanted me to hold him and he did not like it when I sat down.  We ended up watching a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba and Little Bear.

Beckett is really getting good at remembering things from Yo Gabba Gabba.  He knows the music they play for "cool tricks" and he'll say "cool tricks", he tries to do "Biz's Beat of the Day" (where Biz does a beat box beat with his mouth into a microphone) Beckett will even use his sidewalk chalk as a microphone- so funny, I'm still trying to get a good pic, he waves his hands around like DJ Lance, it's all very amusing to Kenny and me!  His latest "cool trick" has been to try to hang a spoon from his nose like one of the kids did on the show.


He's certainly enjoying YGG, and I can only hope he's picking up on the lessons such as "don't, don't bite your friends" and "you've gotta wait your turn".

Other than B getting sick and all of us overdosing on Yo Gabba Gabba, I also got to spend some time with my family, Ginny, Brenda, Audrey and Catherine.  We got together for dinner and to look through pictures of the Cronk Family.  I've been putting together a cook book of all my Grandmother's recipes and the last thing I needed was pictures of family gatherings.  I also came across lots of fun pictures from when I was a kid, memories... :)
Picture of the cousins 1985

I've also been taking lots of pictures with my camera.  I've been taking some B&W pics lately.  Before B started feeling bad this week I was able to get some shots of him playing outside and a couple of him playing in the kitchen (he was really into playing with the cups).






I'm so glad B is feeling better, hopefully next weekend will be more exciting and much less Yo Gabba-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment