I say "part 1" because I hope by the end of the summer I'm up to part 10 (at least :))! I love love love going to the cabin and I truly think that Beckett does too. We went up for the first time this summer on Friday and he ran around the entire time we were there- with the exception of an hour and a half nap. He loved being outside, on the porch, at Soda Steve's and even in the kitchen. Kenny came with us on Saturday and, again, we had a great time! We are going back (for part 2) on Monday- I have one more day off in my 4 day weekend- with my friend Jackie and her son Ethan, so there will be more pictures and fun times to report soon!
This was the scene for most of the day
He kept pretending to eat them. He thought it was so funny to pretend like he was going to put one in his mouth and then when I said "no" he would say "yucky" and laugh. Eventually he resorted to piling them up on a leaf.

I think this hat is so cute, and it keeps the sun out of his face... it lasted for about as long as it took to take this picture.

I can't say enough how much I love this place...

No comments:
Post a Comment