Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

2 months and 3 year Check Up

My mom and I took both kids to the doctor today! I was glad to get them both in at the same time, but it was slightly more difficult taking two instead of one :) I'm glad my mom was there!

Both kids are doing great! Beckett continues to be in the 80th percentiles for height and weight- he is now 39 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds.  He is developing well and right on track!

Ryan surprised us all and gained almost 3 pounds! She now weighs 10lbs 6oz and is 22 inches long, that puts her in the 36%.  She takes after her brother and has a head circumference in the 58% :)

Ryan is developing well too. She had to get 3 shots today- not fun for her or me! I have never heard her cry so loud :(  The good news is that she is right on track for a 2 month old.  She is starting to develop a sleeping pattern, she is smiling more and more, she is making eye contact with everyone, and she is obviously eating well.

I'm so happy that our kiddos are doing so well, I know that they are good, but it's always nice to hear a doctor confirm.

Here are some pictures of Ryan at 2 months old, since the last post was all about B I figured it was time to give Ryan some blog time :)



 Her hair is so long!
And of course... the chair pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment