Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Beckett's World

Beckett got a camera for his birthday and he has been busy snapping away.  We are still working on holding the camera still- lots of blurry pictures, lots of pictures of the carpet and ceiling too.

Here is the first round of pics I downloaded from his camera. There were 141 and I was able to narrow it down to these.
A golfer on TV
 His red chair
 Ryan's bouncy seat
 The couch
 Daddy
 Uncle Elliot
 Our living room, and someone's arm
 Triceratops (and B's shorts)
 Spinosaurus
 The view from the dining room
 Chair legs
 Dombie
 Cupcakes and people eating them
 B's birthday plate
 baby Ryan
  Uncle Charly
 Mamma and PaPa
 Table and chair
 His Crocs
 Sheets
 Dino tails
 B, with help from Mimi
 Mimi
 Brachiosaurus, being stalked by a lion
 Outside

I think he's getting better at taking pics... I love that he likes to use his camera! It's fun to see his view on things.

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Jess is so proud of you, B! Lynns- what kind of camera did he get? I'm thinking KK needs one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete