I love that face :)
It has been hot. HOT. Not good for Beckett who is getting sick of being inside! We've been trying to stay busy, but it's been hard this past week! Luckily, we had a few things we could do that we haven't done yet this summer!
Emi's birthday was Thursday. We had a great time with family! The cupcakes were super cute and oh-so yummy! Beckett wore himself out playing with Dom and Emi :) Happy birthday Emi!!
On Saturday, Beckett woke up at 5:30. I know, that's early. So by 9 he was cranky (early nap time needed). It was clear we needed to get out of the house, but what to do?
After a bathroom mirror rock concert, complete with a little Darius Rucker and a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba "Super Music Friends Show" songs...
...we decided to take a quick trip to the cabin! It was Ryan's first trip up there so I was excited, and Beckett was excited to have a new place to play!
Did I mention it was hot?
We had lunch at Soda Steve's
And then played some more
Quick picture of baby foot :)
And then we headed home! It was so nice to get out of the house. I wish we could have stayed longer but I knew B would get just as bored/cranky inside at the cabin as he would at our house. So it was back home in time for dinner and we were surprise with some much needed rain!
On Sunday, Mimi's house was the perfect place to play- lots of toys and books that he doesn't see every day! I'm hoping that since we've "made the rounds" this week will be a little easier for B. I feel bad because I know he wants to play outside and go to the park and the zoo, but we need a break from this heat before we can venture out again!
Come on fall- hurry up!! :)
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment