Homecoming, homecoming. O how I love homecoming.
This year we were excited 1) because it was Ryan's first homecoming and 2) because Emi decided to come with us! I am so glad she was with us because Kenny and I quickly realized we did not have enough hands. This was the first time Beckett didn't want to ride in a stroller, so Emi and Beckett walked together.
I attempted to take pictures while Kenny pushed the stroller, but after about 5 minutes Ryan was done with the stroller and wanted to be held. So, I carried her while Kenny navigated the stroller. And then we switched.
So this year, we walked around a little faster than we normally do. And I took WAY less pictures than I normally do.
We almost got this one right...
But we did see all the amazing house decks, we did get our picture with Pistol Pete, and, most importantly, we did get to join hundreds (thousands maybe) of other alumni in celebrating what is shaping up to be our best football season ever!
TONS of people! And everyone was smiling. I love OSU Fans, they are so nice!
The theme this year is "Where Your Story Began" and I couldn't help but think this is the truest theme. Kenny and I's story began here, and OSU continues to be a part of the pages we are writing.
I'm sure there are plenty of other alumni who feel the same way about their time at OSU. It is a memorable place!
I love that we continue to make memories here. Like: baby's first homecoming.
Before heading out, we had to stop and play on Library Lawn. Tradition as well as a great way for B to get some energy out before getting in the car again.
Last night was so much fun! It might have been a little more rushed than usual, but I'm so glad we went!
Today, Ryan is ready! We are all ready for some Cowboy football!
GO POKES!!


I love it all- your family, OSU, and the memories we have made there! I'm hoping that someday we'll be able to take the kids down for it, but for now I will live vicariously through you and your pictures. :)
ReplyDelete