Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ryan: 6 Months Old

I can't believe it.
Ryan is 6 months old today.

O how I love this little girl. She is developing the cutest personality! She loves to laugh and smile.  She loves to scream too- not cry, but scream.

She still only fusses when she is hungry or tired.  She eats every 3 hours and has started eating rice cereal at dinner time.

She goes to bed around 8:30 every night. One minute she can be awake and "talking" and the next minute she's fast asleep. Here, she fell asleep on the couch.

She is very curious about everything.  She prefers to be sitting up in her bumbo chair (can't quite sit up on her own) looking around.  She still doesn't roll from back to tummy. She doesn't like to be on her tummy so she will sometimes roll from tummy to back, but mostly she screams until we roll her over :)

She loves to roll from side to side though.  Her toes are one of her favorite "toys".  She also enjoys the TV remote control and will stare at it or lunge for it until we give it to her.

This was a first this month:

Yesterday, I felt one tooth coming through on the bottom!! I think she has been cutting teeth for a while so I'm glad she's making some progress!

 Her legs are so chubby! I love it!

I know I've already had her in this shirt... but today is also Bedlam. So we have to represent the Cowboys.

 Her hair is getting curlier. I love this, too.

She loves to be around other people.  She still loves her daddy and Beckett.  Beckett has started to take more of an interest in her.  He's always liked her, but now he is asking about her (what she's doing, where she is) and he will give her hugs and kisses.  It's sweet.

Ryan likes to play with her toys and her pacifier (more of a thing to chew on and play with now a days).  She puts everything in her mouth.  She is still super ticklish too.  She is "talking" more and more.  She loves to talk to Beckett!

We are so excited to see her continue to grow and develop. Everyday is more fun and more love.

1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe it either!! Wow!!! What a cutie pie!
    She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete