He's still fascinated by keys. We have figured out that we can't give him the car keys anymore because he pushes the lock button and makes the horn honk on the car over and over again. So, we have a set of keys that is perfectly fine- and less noisy- for him to play with. Usually, he just shakes them to make noise, but recently he's tried to use them in more practical ways...
He is still very good about playing by himself. He loves to read, play with his trains and cars, ride his safari "tractor" around the house, and (of course) watch his shows! Even if he's still playing he loves to "clean up" and I absolutely love this! He has a tendency to leave a trail of toys behind him, but sometimes I will hear him sing "clean up, clean up" and he'll pick up a few of his toys- without me asking!!
He has also gotten even more adventurous! He is always finding new ways to make us say "how did you do that?" It's fun to keep up with him, but there are plenty of days that we need a nap just as much as he does :)
(don't worry, Kenny was right there ready to grab him as soon as I snapped a picture)
In less than a month my baby will be 2! I guess I need to get used to calling him my little boy instead of my baby :)

No comments:
Post a Comment