It ended up being perfect weather. It was overcast, low 80's and it rained as soon as we left! We got there as soon as the gates opened and it really felt like we were the only ones there! It was the best trip to the zoo we've had yet.
As we expected, Beckett loved seeing the animals in real life. He was the most excited about the tigers, although he enjoyed the giraffe and the elephants too. He kept repeating "rrraaaaaarrrrrr, tiger". So cute :)
Kenny was having a great time showing him the animals, and I loved watching it all through my camera- if I wasn't in love with it before I sure am now!
One of Beckett's favorite things was the playground. I think it was even more fun because we had the whole play area to ourselves, so Beckett got to do whatever he wanted! He loved the train.

No comments:
Post a Comment