Beckett and I met up with the Baird's again at the cabin this weekend! We were very excited because this was our first trip back in over a month! We had a wonderful time relaxing and playing. Beckett went for his first boat ride. I think he liked it but he was a little unsure and a little tired/cranky. He's been talking about the boat today so I think he liked it more than he let on :) We also had a great time on walks and swinging in the hammock. Here's our weekend in pictures...
Friday evening, after dinner, Beckett and I took a walk to get some ice cream!
On Saturday the kids had a great time playing on the porch and outside. There was also a lot of video watching... we still haven't gotten off the "animals" obsession yet :)
I love this picture of B talking on his little "car phone"

Beckett loved to play with this screen door. He would go up to it and say "knock knock. who's there?"

We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner- even Beckett said "yummo!"

Saturday evening, after dinner, we went for a boat ride. It was Beckett's first and judging by this picture you'd think he was wondering what I was making him do...

...but actually he had a very nice time. He liked it when the boat was moving, but wasn't a huge fan of slowing down. Overall, everyone enjoyed themselves... clearly :)
This is Deer Island...

"the point" where we used to swim... I think I was about 5 months old when I went swimming at the point for the first time :)

We made a pit stop at a the Pine Cove Marina and Beckett liked looking at the water

Beautiful...

Again, you can't tell by this picture, but Beckett enjoyed himself.. most of the time...

Sunday morning we woke up, took a walk, played on the hammock, all before breakfast. We had a wonderful time, and, as always we're looking forward to the next trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment