Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Phone Photo Friday!

It's been a while since I dumped photos from my phone... for all I know some of these are duplicates. O well :) Here's all the randomness!

He has found binoculars at Mimi's and loves to watch the birds!


Uncle Charly had an audience when measuring our windows :)

Reading with Mimi. I love this picture...
She gets to be a Flower Girl in March. So pretty!
Braided pig-tails. Too cute!!


His first movie: The Hobbit. See the ring on his finger? He's REALLY into Lord of the Rings right now!

She's a crazy girl!

I know this next one is blurry, but I love it anyway!
Where's Spiderman??
I bought chalkboard contact paper and added it to the end of our kitchen cabinets. She loves it! "Color" is one word she has added to her vocabulary recently.


And here are some Happy Valentine's Day pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment