Ryan has been taking an interest in playing with her baby dolls. Mind you, this is when she isn't making a mess or chasing Beckett.
But she is so sweet to her babies. She will hug them and say "Awwww". And at night she tells them "Nigh, nigh." Sometimes she will even put on in her crib with her.
This morning, she was taking turns playing with the babies and reading in her rocking chair. Her hair was a mess.
So we decided to work a sassy pony tail. I love the hands on the hip look here:
Ryan has such an affectionate side. I love it! I love the snuggles, I love seeing her be sweet to the babies, I love hearing her gabber in her sweet little voice.
But I also love her sassy side that lets her chase the big boys without worrying about being run over and I love when she just jumps right into something without hesitation.
She is very thoughtful and observant and I love that her personality is all her own! She is our sweet little girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment