Finally, we have snow worthy of bundling up to play in! It started this morning and came down pretty fast. It is still snowing but luckily it "warmed" up just enough to keep the roads clear. If you listen really close, you can hear all the children and teachers in northeast Oklahoma praying for the melted snow to freeze tonight so that there is a snow day tomorrow :)
This was Ryan's first time to actually play in the snow. You would have thought she had seen it everyday this year- she was a natural snow player. She loved the snow and loved chasing Beckett around in it.
Beckett was so excited I could hardly get a good picture of him! I have a bunch of pics where he is either out of the frame or just a blur. He was making snow angels and trying to form snowballs (thankfully the snow wasn't good for that). I had to change his clothes before we left for MDO!
Now Spring is welcome, we can officially be done with Winter. :-)
I think your kids are saying, "Mom, can we move to Minnesota so we can be closer to auntie Jess and play in the snow with KK and Ryker all winter? This stuff is so much fun!". I mean, that's what I would say if I were them. :)
ReplyDeleteB & R are just too cute. Love the pictures!
Absolutely. I think you are on to something there, Jess :)
Delete