Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

She's Really Busy

No, really. Ryan is busy. Busy.

We had some great weather this week so I followed her outside with my camera. Beckett was so tired from playing on the playground at school that he stayed inside to rest while Ryan and I were out. Ryan was well rested and ready to run all over the place.

I love how she finds things to do, even if she is playing by herself.  Here's what happened...



I love this next one. She gets a little excited sometimes.












 I took all of those pictures (and many more) in just 10 minutes!  She loves to be outside and since it had been a while, she was obviously happy to play!

After the excitement of being outside had worn off, Ryan kept playing and I went to get Beckett a snack , when I came back out, it was quiet. So I peeked around the corner and found her playing in the dirt. This is the only patch of dirt in the backyard and she always end up getting messy.

 Just out of curiosity, I'm sure, she tried to eat a leaf. That's one thing she does not like about outside :)

Ryan kept playing until it started to get cooler and a little dark. Even then, I had to drag her inside!
We are ready for Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment