Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Puzzler

 We have had a 100 piece puzzle that Beckett got for Christmas, just hanging out, waiting for the right time to put it together.
 We decided to work it a couple of days ago. I wasn't sure how interested Beckett would be after he realized it would take a while to put together.  I put the "frame" together while he watched and then he started helping me look for and sort pieces- he was really good at fitting in pieces!
 We've worked a lot of puzzles that have big pieces, but this was the first one that had small pieces and a complicated picture. 
We had to move to a table that was less accessible to Ryan :)


 He is growing up so fast! I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was before Thanksgiving the month of November or October. All Savannah was into for 3 weeks straight was doing 100 piece puzzles. Especially Snow White 100 piece puzzle! Funny!
    She could almost do by hersel too!

    ReplyDelete