This week has been busy for Kenny and me, but Beckett hasn't been phased at all! We've celebrated Beckett's birthday and Emi's birthday- she is 6 now, so grown up!
I was lucky enough to be able to go see Sugarland and Keith Urban in concert with 2 friends- amazing show! And today I co-hosted a baby shower for my friend Jackie who is due to have Beckett's new best friend in September.
It's been a busy week, but a fun week.
Somewhere in all that, we also got Beckett some shoes! Up to this point he has had one other "nice" pair of shoes, but now that he's walking we needed something on his feet for support and to keep them from getting dirty! We found some in the right size and he LOVES them. He's been showing them off ever since :)
Beckett's ready to keep running, I'm ready for some R&R!

Love the shoes--very sporty! I'm sure he'll be running all over the place now...maybe you guys should get some new shoes, too! :)
ReplyDelete