Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

That's our boy!

Last night Beckett showed me a side of him that I know very well- his stubborn side! I had the elliptical pushed up against the bed in our guest bedroom but it was at an angle, Beckett wanted to get to the other side of the elliptical and instead of walking around it he screamed and yelled because he wanted it to move for him! I didn't get any pictures because I was 1)trying not to laugh and 2) trying to show him how to walk around it- which only made him more angry. He actually repeated this once more and was equally upset that the big, heavy machine was not moving for him to walk through.

Kenny and I always tease each other about being stubborn, and it looks like Beckett just might have the "best" of both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment